Our Quality Policy
It is the policy of Pan Technology to provide products and services that meet customer requirements and our business objectives based on the following guidelines:
- The requirements from our customers are effectively collected, understood and communicated to internal parties so that ourproduct can be delivered based on a mutually agreed upon time; conforming to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- All processes are monitored and measured, including Customer Satisfaction as part of Pan Technology’s commitment to continual improvement
- All processes are documented, reviewed, monitored and measured
- All employees of Pan Technology are competent in their area of work through training, experience or education.
- All internal and external environments are explored
- Our commitment to sustainability
Pan Technology has established a Quality Management System (QMS) required by the ISO 9001:2015 standard using a “Process Approach” as well as the philosophy of Risk Based Thinking. Pan Technology is dedicated to continual improvement by:
- Establishing Quality Objectives which are monitored, measured and reviewed through the management review process.
- Tracking external and internal trends and/or issues that are relevant to the QMS.
- Supporting resources needed to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Internal audit program to assure ongoing conformity of the QMS
- Top Management’s commitment and participation in monitoring all aspects of the QMS focusing on opportunities and sustainability for continual improvement.
The management of Pan Technology is committed to establishing and achieving its Quality and Business Objectives in order to ensure and enhance customer satisfaction.
President, Pan Technology, Inc.